Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 Yaa for Fall! My favorite season. I mean, I could of handled a little more summer, but I do love a cool, crisp, sunny day. We had just that this weekend as we headed off to the pumpkin patch. My little guy is just the perfect age for it this year. He loved everything about it.
 Wheelbarrow rides! I still have memories of this from when I was a child. He picked the green one..which seemed to be the theme of the day as you will see he settled for a green pumpkin when I told him we wouldn't be able to find a blue one. He was a little bummed as that is his current favorite color! :)


                                                                     Love Grandma time!
                                                                         "Let's do it!"



And here is it is! The one, the only, green pumpkin. He wanted a small one so he could carry it all by himself. I hope you get to get out and enjoy this season!

1 comment: