Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eddy and Christina: Wedding

 The big day finally came! Eddy and Christina tied the knot. I had the priviledge of taking their engagment photos a few months before this day. You can check them out here. 
 I loved being able to be behind the scenes and watch as the bride put on her wedding gown and joked with her maid of honor and she tied her up.



 I love that I don't need to explain what's happening here, she is telling it with her eyes.
 What a beautiful couple. After ten years together, this day they were able to seal that commitment while their closest friends and families watched.


 Christina was beautiful. Radiant, calm and happy. It was inspiring to watch.







Thank you to this wonderful couple for letting me share your special day with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment