Monday, October 17, 2011

Daniel & Jenna

 Meet my friends, Daniel, Jenna and their two A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E kiddos!
 It's that time of year again! Fall is officially in the air. We decided to take advantage of the beautiful colors and get some family photos taken.

This family is so fun!


 This little guy is full of personality. He was cracking me up throughout this shoot. We would try and pose him and then say, "Ok, SMILE!" He would keep his head facing down but ever so slightly look up at me over the top of his eyes. Giving me a look that let me know he was not so happy about this! :)

 How cute are they?
 I love this photo! It shows off big sister's personality so well. She is so sweet and such a great big sister!
 Cute Mommy and Daddy!
Thanks to this wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment