Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Warm welcome!

I had the chance to meet this wonderful family last weekend. They were so kind, welcoming and fun to be around. They had some beautiful property with acres of grass to run and play, goats to feed pretzels? to, and toys to play with. You could tell these kids LOVED to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
This is a couple that seem to be as much in love today as ever. Both were so gracious to me and even helped out a ton at that shoot! I wasn't used to so much help :)

I love this shot of this mom and her two daughters. There is a mutual love and respect within that group.


These kids were just too cute. I took so many pictures of them because I just couldn't get enough of the sweet little faces they would give me. None were camera shy and boy, did they know how to say CHEESE! I like this candid moment of the big brother and big cousin helping their little sister/cousin across the bridge. I hope that this image will be one that will be looked at from years to now with fond memories of days spents at Grandma and Grandpa's!
Thank you to a wonderful family for letting me into your lives for a day and being able to capture some photos of your beautiful family!









No comments:

Post a Comment