Thursday, November 12, 2009

SENIOR POWER!

I had so much fun doing this senior shoot. This is Bekkah, my babysitter extrodinair! She was so much fun to shoot. She has such great style and was up for anything! We started out in a field with tall grass and a 1950's bright yellow Wheelies! It felt like we had a professional set. The light was great as we had the ONLY sunny day in November! Next, we headed downtown and got to experiment with all sorts of colors, textures and shapes. I LOVED this shoot and had so much fun. I think I have a special interest in doing senior photo shoots because I HATED mine. I paid 200+ dollars for a 30 minutes session in a studio. They turned out horrible, I thought, and I wouldn't let my mom put them up in the house.



































Isn't she gorgeous?!


















2 comments:

  1. AMAZING brie! These are GREAT!!!! I love the first image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoped I would get a chance to see these pics of such a pretty YW! I know you get to see her more, but I claim her too:) Like the one of her by the fountain & others too!

    ReplyDelete