Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

I have been meaning to do this gorgeous family's photo shoot for a while now, and we always seem to have one problem....RAIN! It did limit our options on what to do, but it also made for some unexpected fun looks.
We had to shoot under my covered patio, which gave off very little light. I had to do a little fandangling with my camera which made the pictures a little grainy, but made for some cool black and white shots.
Their little girl is like the perfect little china doll. I love that you can see her pink cheeks and nose from the cold, November weather. She was a good sport, and although we didn't get a whole lot of smiling shots, I think these innocent little looks she gives are just as precious!

By the end, my camera lens was fogging up and made this blurry glow in the pictures. Once again, go black and white and sometimes it comes out as a pretty cool, vintage looking image! Thanks for being such good sports guys. I know this is just a teaser, but I'll get them all to you soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment