Sunday, November 22, 2015

"B" family


 This family is so fun! They had me cracking up through this whole, FREEZING shoot! This beautiful winter light comes at a cost, but they were great sports about it!

 Sweet kids!
 Beautiful couple!

 The two are friends with my little guy! Jackson(right) was my son's first friend when we moved here from Washington. I will always be greatful to him for making him feel welcome and excited to go to school.
 This cute girl totally has me wrapped around her finger. 


Thanks, "B" family! We are so lucky to call you our friends. Enjoy your photos!

1 comment:

  1. We wouldn't have gotten these great smiles without you! You kept everything light and made it easy for us to just relax and enjoy our photo shoot - we really had a blast!!! Thanks Brie!!

    ReplyDelete