Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The "D" family

Oh, how I am loving these fall colors and beautiful sunny days! I had the opportunity to take some family photos of the "D" family the other day! We met this family this fall when Mark volunteered to Coach our son's football team. Their little guy played too and they had a ton of fun!



 Gorgeous ladies of the "D" family :)
 ...and the handsome guys!
 Isn't she stunning?! I remember looking akward and shy at her age, she is a natural beauty!

 I know, right?! Incredibly beautiful!


 I got to know this handsome dude a little more through football! He is a sweetheart and a little stud!

This good-lookin older brother is a fun kid! I always like to try to tease them a little to get them to smile, he ate it up!

 This guy gets the award for the most cooperative two year old..ever! He was SO cute..and even came up with his own pose;) (Sorry parents, I had to put it on here!)

 This cute couple makes parenting 5 children look easy! I truly had so much fun taking their family photos!


THANK YOU "D" FAMILY!

2 comments:

  1. Brie, they are awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to take our pictures. We had a great experience and you made it relaxed and fun. I'm so excited to get some on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete