Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Baby Will is 1!

 My sweet baby turned 1!Oh how we love this baby! He is pretty calm, a self-soother, curious, and easy to please. He has been the source of so much love and laughter in our home this year. I am so lucky to be his mama! 
I took this series of photos because I wanted to remember what he was like at this age. Once he gets his eye on something he wants, he's off and running and won't let anything get in his way! On this particular occasion, it was a stuffed dog. 
 Almost there, buddy!
 VICTORY!! His face says it all!
 And the best part! He loves all things soft;blankets, stuffed animals, and sometimes mom's cheek. He lays his face on it and says "awwww". It's pretty adorable.
 Bubbles! It's hard to get this guy to smile on cue. He is most-often deep in thought, studying the things around him. 
....And then mom stuck me in this stupid box and I can't get out, ugh! 

We love you baby, Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment