Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Great to be EIGHT!

 This handsome little boy has my heart. It could have something to do with the fact that he is my son. In some ways it is unreal to me that he is eight, in others I feel like we have fought to get here.
 He is such a sweet, tender boy who continues to withstand the challenges life has thrown at him in his young age. I admire his strength and his desire to follow God. He has chosen to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints this fall and we could not be more proud of him. 
 Poor kid, has a photographer for a mom that makes him don a full suit and go walk around in the 90 degree weather taking photos. I think he secretly enjoyed it though- I know I enjoyed some one on one time with him.


 It's great to be eight, kiddo! We are so proud of you!
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment