Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home for the Holidays


 I had the honor to visit this sweet family the other day. Will (Dad) is home for just two weeks from Afghanistan. He was lucky enough to be home for Christmas.
 They allowed me to come into their home and take photos of their two precious girls in their own environment.
 There's something about taking family photos at home that I really love. I think it's the challenge to capture the family for who they really are. This shot is just so sweet, Mom and Dad coloring with their little girls.



 Next we threw the girls in the bath. They are 1 and 2 years old. Becky (mom) sure has her hands full being a single mother most of the time. In the short time I got to watch her with her girls, I know she does a wonderful job. Simply amazing.



 Aww, Daddy/Daughter time. These girls love their Daddy!

It was fun chasing them around as they were being themselves. Summersaults and all!

Thank you to this wonderful family. Thank you to Will for all you do for our Country and thank you to Becky for supporting him by taking care of your family while he is away! Inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment