Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sisters

I have been giddy about this shoot ever since these darling girls' mom called me and told me what she had envisioned for their shoot. Graffiti! Perfect!
This family happens to own an adorable kids salon called Wild child, check it out here...http://http://www.wildchildsalon.com/

I had so much fun at this shoot. These sisters are SO sweet to eachother and love eachother so much. I asked the youngest what her favorite thing to do was, her reply "Play with my big sissy!"


Can ya tell?



Isn't she gorgeous? I'm pretty sure at her age I had thick bangs, a horrible bob and was completly akward.



Props to their mom who was creative enough to bring them dressed like this! I was so excited when I saw them get out of the car! Look how much it adds to the image!



Thanks to this great family!








3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Brie! Graffiti makes such a cool backdrop. I think my favorite is the bottom half of the little girl holding the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics Brie! Of course, I'm partial to sisters:) We still need to bond when you aren't being photog extraordinaire or sx tech supreme...give me a call if we can make it happen on a Mon?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the Alice in Wonderland wall? I have a daughter named Alice, so I am dying to shoot her here. From what I have seen online, there isn't an Alice in the graffiti...so I need to bring mine, right?

    I really like your work! We should talk shop sometime. I focus on senior portraiture, though I still do everything, so I network with other photographers in the area a lot and refer newborns and other jobs I really don't focus on to my local photog friends.

    Anyway, talk to you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete