Thursday, February 4, 2010

life's a beach!

This is my little boy! I'm a proud mama, but have to admit I've been slacking at capturing these simple, yet precious moments in his life. I'm already carrying around the diaper bag, toys, snack cups etc. and the last thing I want to do is add a camera to the mix. No wonder there are so many moms out there that want to hire someone to take photos of their children. I completly understand! I am going to try harder to look for these moments that I want to remember about his childhood and capture them. I'm so glad I did, because the last time I took pictures of him at the beach he was about 8 months old and has changed SO much!

Dancing to the sound of the train while eating lunch at the same time! Talk about multi-tasking :)


Who needs crayons!


Don't procrastinate (like me) to capture these precious moments in your children's lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment